Whenever you look at someone’s Instagram stories, either if it is a photo or video, the person can actually see you as one of their viewers. But what if you wanted to be able to see their Instagram stories without them knowing? There is now a way to do just that with our latest tool, StorySpy!
In this post, we will show you how to view an Instagram story without someone having any idea or knowing that you did, giving you a view of your friends’ life while still keeping a sense of anonymity. To do that, we will walk you through how to use StorySpy.
How to watch Instagram stories without the person knowing
- Go to StorySpy.io
- In the username field, type in the username of the person you want to see stories from without them knowing. Hit the return button or click on the 🔍 icon to find the user.
- On the following page, you should see the user you searched for. Click on the profile on the user account or where it says “X Stories – last story added X hours ago” to select it and view the stories that were posted by her/him within the last 24 hours.
- Scroll through and view all recent stories posted within the last 24 hours. Tap on the video stories to play them. This will give you a full view of the story.
- You can even download the stories by tapping on the Download button below each story.
- You can also go back, view their story highlights and repeat the process there too.
And that’s it! Because you do not have to login into Instagram in the first place, you can see anyone’s stories without the person finding out or having any sort of indication that you did.
You can repeat the process for as many people as you want. The only catch is that the person’s Instagram profile cannot be private. If their profile is set to private, you will not be able to find and watch their stories.